Posted by Vinitha
on Jan 23, 2017 in Uncategorized
| 0 comments
I am an avid food network viewer, have been for my entire life, and yet for some reason I often don’t make the recipes I watch on TV. Last week I saw a recipe on The Pioneer Woman that I could not resist. I made a few small changes and decreased the size for a brunch this weekend before the SF Women’s March. Super easy, delicious, and fun to make!
- 1 can biscuits
- 1 orange
- 6 T unsalted butter
- 1/2 C white sugar
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1 T vanilla
- 1 T cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut each biscuit into sixths; the smaller the bites, the better!
- In a large ziploc bag add white sugar and zest of the orange. Toss in cut biscuits to coat completely.
- Place 3-4 bits of biscuit in each cup of a greased or non-stick cupcake tin.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter with brown sugar. Add in vanilla, cinnamon, and juice of half the orange.
- Coat each monkey bread muffin with the butter mixture. Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!