THE GIANTS WON THE WORLD SERIES! That may not be relevant to this post at all, but I needed to put it out there because this is such a great day.
Here is an easy adaptation of Julia Child’s no bake cheesecake recipe.
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 T sugar, and melted butter. Press evenly into a pie pan and refrigerate.
2. Use the whisk attachment to whip the heavy cream to soft peaks.
3. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla, lemon, and sugar.
4. Fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Be careful not to over mix.
5. Fill the crust and level. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight and serve with your favorite toppings (cherry pie filling, caramel sauce, etc.)