This black bean dip is super easy to make and great to have around for bean and cheese burritos, seven layer dip, or enchiladas. I whipped up a bowl yesterday and used it as the base for a quick seven layer dip instead of whole black beans. It’s easy to make and super delicious!
- 2 cans of black beans
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 chipotle and adobo pepper (about 1 heaping tablespoon)
- 2 t. cumin
- 3 t. salt
- 1/2 lime juiced
- cilantro to garnish
1. Thoroughly rinse the black beans.
2. Combine with tomato, garlic, onion, and chipotle pepper. Mix in a food processor
3. Season with cumin and salt. Add in lime juice and combine.
4. Serve cold or heated with chips or veggies! It may not be pretty, but it’s delicious!