It’s football season. Yes, let’s say that again. It’s football season! The best time of year ever. YAY! And with football season, comes lots of tasty tasty snacks. I’ve made a few football friendly dishes before and feel like its time to add to the list. This recipe for pull apart cheesy garlic bread is right up that alley. Enjoy!
- 1 loaf of sourdough bread
- 6-8 cloves of garlic, minced
- 5 T butter
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 3 C mixed shredded cheese (cheddar works great!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut a 1/4 inch grid into the bread.
3. Mix together the melted butter and garlic and pour into all parts of the grid. Try to make sure it gets deep into the crevices.
4. Bake for 15 minutes wrapped in foil.
5. Remove from oven and unwrap. Fill the grid with cheese. Make sure to really push the cheeses down as its hard to get it all in there. Top with scallions.
6. Bake for 10 minutes unwrapped and serve hot!
Adapted from this Bacon Bread recipe.