These need no introduction- peanut butter and sugar, you can’t go wrong. These are easy and quick and the dough tastes amazing raw (though you might get salmonella from the raw eggs, but I like to live dangerously). Made these for a lab-mate’s birthday. The carry well and taste good even after a day or two.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Cream butter and sugar. Then add in egg and vanilla.
3. Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix.
4. Roll small amounts into balls and coat lightly in extra white sugar and place on a baking sheet
5. Mark with a criss-cross (using a fork). I’m not sure why all PB cookies do this, but I just followed convention.
6. Bake for 8 minutes and cool on a cooling rack.
7. Enjoy with milk!