The Super Bowl might as well be renamed “National Cheat-Day” because it’s the day everyone skips out on their healthy eating, trendy diets to eat amazing, delicious, unhealthy-but-totally-worth-it food. This recipe is absolutely no exception. Delicious? Yes! Healthy? Nope! Regardless, it does a great job of mimicking the flavor of buffalo chicken wings without the hassle and mess.
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F
2. Cook chicken through and allow to cool and diced finely.
3. Combine cream cheese, cheese, dressing, salt and hot sauce. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add in chicken and stir completely
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes until all cheese is completely melted and the dish is bubbling.
6. Serve immediately with bread and celery
**Note: Vegetarians can love this dip too! Skip the chicken and after baking, stuff the dip into some baked mini-portobello mushrooms or just serve on bread.