I love love love all things cheesecake. Here is a very simple and tasty recipe for raspberry cheesecake bites that can be served up as a delicious mini dessert for any occasion. I picked raspberry because with summer finally here, the berries at the market are amazingly juicy and fresh.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
2. Cream together room temperature cream cheese and sugar on medium in a mixer. Make sure it gets fluffy.
3. Add in vanilla and one egg at a time while mixing on low.
4. Scrape down side of the bowl then add in the Nila wafer crumbs.
5. Fill the tins 3/4 of the way full with batter and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Allow the cheesecakes to cool for 10 minutes and then top with a raspberry or a drizzle of melted espresso chic chips. (I did the latter only because I thought it would look better on the square bites be a nice contrast with the bright raspberries.)
*Note- if you are using tart raspberries, you can also add a bit of honey or powdered sugar for a little extra sweetness.
7. Put the bites in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Serve cold!