There is no obsession in the Indian-American diet like mangoes. When mangos are in season, we all work tirelessly to find the exact variety we like… Alfonso is the best? no, Kent is? Our willingness to spend upwards of $3 per mango astounds many of my non-indian friends but they just don’t understand. Couple that with some Sriracha, and this recipe is bound to be a crowd pleaser. I saw this recipe online and decided to change the topping and use sriracha instead.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Combine mangoes, sriracha, cinnamon, and honey and mix gently
3. Combine flour, oats, butter, brown sugar, and salt
4. Evenly fill 2-3 small ramekins with the mango mixture
5. Top with the crumble mixture
6. Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before eating (the mangoes get VERY hot in the oven.)
7. Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!!