I absolutely love Christmas! The flavors and smells and sounds (yes, even the cheesy music) are so fun! We just got our Christmas tree and started putting up the lights, ornaments, stockings, etc. I’m also super excited to be traveling during this holiday season. I’m spending a week in india to celebrate a close family friend’s wedding and then ten days in Indonesia traveling with two high school buddies. Exciting times ahead!
Here is a VERY easy recipe for peppermint bark, that is sure to be a crowd pleaser. I know I say a lot of recipes are easy, but this definitely takes the cake. 🙂
- 8 oz bag of white chocolage
- 8 oz bag of dark chocolate (good quality!)
- 4-5 candy canes- crushed
- 1 T. condensed milk sweetened (optional)
1. Melt the white and dark chocolate in two separate bowls. If you are not using a good quality white chocolate, it will be sticky and hard to melt so add in the condensed milk for that smooth, shiny texture.
2. Pour dark chocolate into a wax paper lined pan and then add white chocolate. Using a fork to swirl and create a marble effect.
3. Add crushed candy canes and lightly press into chocolate. Refrigerate overnight then break into uneven pieces and serve!