I wanted to make something quick and easy to take to a Superbowl party. I wasn’t in the mood to make something elaborate because since the 49ers were eliminated, I’ve been very depressed about football. These are quick and easy.
- 1 C graham cracker crumbs
- 1 C peanut butter (unsalted)- pref the chunky kind with peanuts
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 5 oz Chocolate chips
- 2 T butter melted
- Some coconut to decorate
1. Mix together graham cracker, peanut butter, sugar, and melted butter in a bowl and press into the base of a pie pan. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
2. Melt chocolate chips in a double broiler (or microwave) and pour over the cold crust. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
3. Cut into patterns. I went with an oval for a football shape and then topped with a little coconut to look like the laces.
(I forgot to take a picture before the eating started. Oops! Here is a partial photo!)