PB & Chocolate Popcorn
I saw a recipe for Poppy Chow on Tasty Kitchen, and thought it would be a fun snack to bring to my book club. It’s super easy to make and completely addicting to eat!
- 1 Bag of unbuttered popcorn
- 1/4 C peanut butter
- 6 ounces of bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 C salted peanuts
- 1/4 C powdered sugar
- 1/4 C butter
- 1 T vanilla
1. Pop one bag of popcorn in the microwave (bag directions) and remove all unpopped kernels!
2. Melt butter and chocolate in a double broiler. When thoroughly melted, add in peanut butter and vanilla and mix completely.
3. Mix popcorn, chocolate mixture, and peanuts in a large mixing bowl. Make sure all the popcorn is evenly covered with chocolate.
4. Lay popcorn on an aluminum lined baking sheet and dust with powdered sugar. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve cold. Enjoy!