Rainbow Pride Fruit Tart
After moving to my new apartment, it was definitely time to get back on the baking bus. What better opportunity, than SF’s Pride parade! I hosted a little pre-pride get together and thought it would be awesome to have something fun & sweet for people to enjoy.
This rainbow tart is incredibly easy to make, because it takes no baking at all! Plus its a fun, colorful way to enjoy some amazing seasonal fruit. I picked up the fruits I used at the SF ferry building farmers market- strawberries, apricots, pineapple, green grapes, and blue berries!
- 1.5 C graham crackets
- 6 T melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temp
- 3 T lemon juice
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- assorted fruits!
1. Combine butter and graham crackers to make a tart crust. Refrigerate for 15 minutes while making the filling.
2. Combine cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla, and sugar. Whip thoroughly to lighten cream chase and make the filling fluffy.
3. Cut assorted fruits in thin slices so they can be arranged on top of the tart.
4. Fill tart with the lemon cream cheese mixture and top with fruits. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!
Thanks so much Devi & Aditi for your help making this!